Let's Find Out Where You Stand...
Where Are You On Your Journey To Unfolding Your Full Potential? (And What To Do To Get There)
Take the Quiz to find out!
Question 1 of 22 I have specific, clearly defined goals that are written, with dates attached.
- I have goals, but they're not written.
- I have written goals, but no due dates, and they could be more specific.
- I don't have goals - I've tried and they don't work.
Question 2 of 22 The attitude that best describes how I feel about getting to know myself better is:
- It's absolutely essential if I want to grow to my Next Level.
- It's painful and I prefer not to face it.
- I know it's important but I have a lot of resistance.
- "Know thyself" is a cliche I don't subscribe to.
Question 3 of 22 For the most part, I speak my truth by saying what's really on my mind.
- Mostly True but I occasionally say what they want to hear.
- I'm afraid of offending someone if I speak my truth.
- I often remain silent out of fear of what others will think.
Question 4 of 22 When I feel wronged, I
- Lash out in anger.
- Blame the other person.
- Take a deep breath and try to look at the situation objectively.
- State my truth honestly, and try to understand where this came from.
Question 5 of 22 When life throws a curve ball, I
- Embrace the situation and go with the flow.
- Resent it and look for someone or something to blame.
- Sometimes get thrown off center but I eventually embrace the challenge.
- Resist it. I panic and get thrown off center.
Question 6 of 22 When I feel overwhelmed, I:
- Look at what I can take off my plate and delegate to others.
- Avoid the task all together and do something else to take my mind off of it.
- Try to escape the situation by numbing the pain.
- I work even harder to try to get everything done.
Question 7 of 22 When I open my calendar I find that:
- Most of the items there are work-related obligations, with little room for play or self-care.
- Most of the items there are things I chose and aligned with what I truly love doing.
- I don't use a calendar.
- Most of the items are work-related but I do have some items that are for fun, relaxing and other pursuits.
Question 8 of 22 What I now do for a living is in perfect alignment with who I am inside.
- Partially true, but not 100%
- I wish it were more in alignment with who I truly am.
- It's not aligned at all.
Question 9 of 22 I have time in my schedule to address self-care.
- I make sure I do everyday.
- I try my best to take some time out every week.
- I rarely have the time for self-care.
- Self-care? What self-care?
Question 10 of 22 I have supportive people in my life who keep me accountable to my specific goals.
- Yes, and I see them on a regular basis.
- Yes, but I only see them once in a while.
- Kind of - but they only have a vague idea of what my goals really are.
- No, most of the people in my life keep me in my comfort zone.
Question 11 of 22 When faced with a major setback, I think to myself:
- What can I learn from this experience? How can I use this experience to come back stronger?
- That's disappointing. Who's responsible for this?
- It's not fair. Others have it so much easier than me.
- I'm just not cut out for this. I never want to go through this again.
Question 12 of 22 When it comes to achieving my goals and dreams, my level of trust in my self is:
- I trust myself 100%.
- I'm not 100%, but I have strong trust in myself.
- I often doubt myself.
- I don't trust myself.
Question 13 of 22 When I'm asked to do something exciting I've never done before, I:
- Decline. It's too dangerous and risky.
- I resist it because I'm afraid of what others will think of me.
- I evaluate the risk-reward ratio, mull over it, then come to a decision.
- I say "bring it on!" because I know I it will stretch me in a good way.
Question 14 of 22 When I don't know how to do something I want to learn, I:
- Go out and find the best help I can get in learning it.
- I give up because there's too much of a learning curve.
- I try to figure it out on my own.
- I try to find a way around having to learn it.
Question 15 of 22 When the opportunity to work collaboratively with someone I respect comes up, I:
- Get excited by what's possible and start a dialogue as equals.
- Decline because I think I'm not ready.
- Get nervous because I work better alone.
- Hesitate because I'm intimidated, and proceed cautiously.
Question 16 of 22 When I'm put in a new cultural environment, I:
- Stay open try to learn about the culture by meeting both people from my background and people of that culture so I can learn and adapt.
- Withdraw so I don't risk offending anyone.
- I try to find people from my background so I feel safe.
- I try to find people from my background so I can learn about the new culture.
Question 17 of 22 When I have to make a decision without having all the information upfront, I:
- I realize it's important that I make a decision in order to move forward, so I think deeply on it, then make a clear decision.
- I sit on the fence for a long time, then wait for circumstance or others for a "sign".
- I avoid making a decision and let circumstance decide.
- I make a decision, but then often doubt my choice later.
Question 18 of 22 When I really want something but it feels out of reach, I:
- I work on shifting my inner beliefs then take proactive action.
- I think "that's life", and give it up.
- I evaluate how much effort it might take to get it, then if I think it's reasonable, I go for it.
- I look to see if there's something similar that's easier to attain, and settle for that.
Question 19 of 22 When it comes to my life purpose:
- I have a clear sense of what my purpose is in life, and I strive to stay aligned with it every day.
- I have a general sense of what my purpose is, but I don't think about it often.
- I have no idea what my purpose is, and I'd love to know.
- I don't think having a purpose is necessary. I'm happy just being able to pay my bills.
Question 20 of 22 I think money is:
- A necessary evil
- A tool to help me live fully.
- The source of most of the evils in society.
- Something I need to survive.
Question 21 of 22 On a scale of 1-5, my level of fulfillment in life is:
Question 22 of 22 I am 100% committed to realizing my Dreams.
- Yes I am, come what may.
- I am, as long as there's a safety net.
- I am, as long as I get to keep my present reality.
- I need assurance that I won't fail before I take action.